State and local government organizations in Florida utilize our services to develop information technology solutions to address their business needs. Kyra's proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award and multiple years of recognition in the Inc. magazine's fastest growing private companies list. Despite a global economic slowdown, Kyra continues on a path of double-digit growth because we remain true to our founding principle: attract, reward and develop Bright People who possess and seek to expand the Right Skills to deliver Brilliant Solutions to our clients.
Since our inception in 1997 our clients have put their trust and confidence in Kyra while seeking quality and professionalism in the delivery of information technology services. With offices in Lakeland and Tallahassee, Florida, we provide clients with the local market expertise needed to ensure our performance matches their budget-conscious vision. Our company operates within a culture that enables us to recruit and interact with our associates from a personal standpoint while providing our clients with top quality professional services honed from years of experience. Kyra’s core management team combines a strong business acumen with world-class technical expertise, enabling us to quickly grasp the client’s business objectives while working with them to develop technology-based tools to meet those objectives.
Kyra is an integral part of the communities in which we do business and, as a responsible corporate citizen, we are committed to addressing the challenges they face. As a result, our offices are constructed to conserve energy and water every day, and our management team actively participates in numerous charitable and community organizations.
The mission of Kyra is to be a trusted partner of Florida’s Public Sector Agencies for IT consulting and professional services needs.
There are a number of ways to deliver a service. From the beginning, we have made the conscious decision to conduct business based upon a set of core values. Our clients have the right to know not only what we are about, but also know what we are not about.
- Greed – We do not maximize our profits by providing services that do not create value for our clients nor pay our associates anything less than their fair value. We also do not overextend ourselves by taking on every available opportunity.
- Arrogance – We do not place our interest above those of our clients nor do we minimize the importance of listening to the suggestions and ideas of our associates.
- Surprises – We do not move forward on a step or phase of a project without the full knowledge of our client, nor do we place our associates in unexpected professional dilemmas.
To the contrary, Kyra is all about:
- Integrity – Our continued growth can, in large part, be traced to dealing fairly and honestly with our clients and associates. By building a foundation based upon a level of trust, our position in the marketplace continues to grow.
- Service – Our clients hire us to deliver results and we meet or exceed our commitments by providing services professionally with a personal touch. We strive for customer satisfaction by ensuring the client is receiving the expected level and quality of service.
- Communication – We believe communication is the most important ingredient for any sustainable relationship. We communicate with our clients, associates and partners openly, fairly and set the right expectations from the beginning.